Let's be honest with ourselves...Concerns about money are real for most of us. Even though the bible instructs us to be anxious for nothing and to not worry about our lives, concerns about money tend to be at the top of the list of worries for individuals and couples no matter if you are young, old, rich or poor. We're human and money is crucial to our physical and social survival. As I prepare to serve you better through Money reVerse I'd like to hear your response to the following question:
Question: Which of the following areas of your personal finances concerns you the most?
1. Not enough savings.
2. Getting monthly bills paid.
3. Credit score.
4. Funding college education.
5. Lack of control of my personal finances.
6. Don't have a good understanding of personal finance concepts.
7. Other (specify in the private comments section)
8. None - I have no personal finance concerns.
Provide your email address in the private comments section of the poll and you will be eligible to win a Fitbit flex!
Share your answer today! Poll ends January 15, 2016 11:59 PM.
Thanks for your feedback!